WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Our in-house professional web designers carefully craft your online presence with three goals in mind: (1) creating a custom web design that reinforces your brand in an aesthetic way, (2) creating a website that achieves your predefined objectives, and (3) creating a website that engages the consumer and drives them to action. As we achieve these goals, you acquire a strong brand presence with a platform that impacts your bottom line and secures a high return on investment.
Offering marketing solutions, strategy for, HVAC companies, contractors and more, our team consistently steers qualified traffic to websites. Then, we supplement with targeted content, visual graphics, online advertising strategies and e-Newsletter campaigns—so that you can reach your audience through a variety of channels. In this way, our websites become elegant, virtual showrooms: compelling inquiries and improving sales conversion, while reinforcing your brand identity and value proposition.
At Graphic D-Signs, we’re part of a new generation in web design. Culling the best of traditional small business and HVAC, and applying it with a highly technical, cutting-edge design filter, we succeed beyond imagination.
Bringing Your Brand’s Story to Life
We know the key role that a website plays in a small business or HVAC brand’s story, and more importantly, we’re able to see the big picture (not just the tiny details).
Staffed with a team of experts who have more than 30 years of combined experience in web development, every website that we build is designed and programmed to be responsive to ensure the best user experience across every platform and device. We also design, develop and integrate e-commerce capabilities, customer portals and customized interactive features that make it easy for our clients to do business.
We can alter the system to be as flexible as our client needs it to be, and we pride ourselves on our ability to evaluate each situation and offer a custom solution. After all, every small business and HVAC contractor is unique, so there’s no excuse for cookie-cutter services.
Innovative Solutions For Small Businesses
Brand development & Logo Designs
Vehicle wrap design
Door hangers and yard signs
Email marketing campaign management
Social media profile builds and management
Layout, Design, Copywriting
At ToughJobs.org, we offer everything that small businesses, HVAC companies and plumbers need, all under one roof—with the best tools and team to help you grow your business.
From content marketing and blogging, to SEO and PPC, our full-service agency provides complete marketing support.
We have assembled a powerhouse lineup of design, content and programming specialists, and combined them with project managers, to coordinate and mix the perfect recipe to help small businesses, HVAC companies and plumbers define their businesses, enhance their images and gain marketplace momentum.
Website Design and Development Project Plans should be divided into the following phases.
Entry Level Website: 6 – 10 Weeks
Basic Website: 8 – 12 Weeks
Standard Website: 10 – 14 Weeks
Advanced Website: 14 – 18 Weeks
Enterprise Website: 18 – 24 Weeks
Click “+” For Plan
Phase 1: Planning Strategy
- Strategy and Project Discussion: Discuss business goals, budgets, expectations.
- Stakeholders Meeting Internally: Talk with all parties who have a say in your marketing endeavors.
- Specifications Outline: Collection of external factors and data relating to your business.
- Technology Outline: Understanding all of your capablilities and hardware.
Phase 2: Project Creation
- Setting Up Project in Accounting Systems
- Setting Up Project in Project Management System (Design, Dev, SEO, Social Media, Mobile App’s, etc – depending on level of services subscribed to)
- Establish Tasks, Responsible Parties, Milestones and Deliverables
- Setting Up Server and Installing Proper Software – Hosting and Servers
Phase 3: Planning Design
- A Strategy Session and Design Brief ( 1 – 2 Hours)
- Stakeholders Meeting
- Home Page Design V1
- Home Page Design Reviews and Rounds of Revisions* V2, V3
- Interior Page Design (About Us and Contact Us) V1
- Interior Page Design Reviews and Rounds of Revisions* V2, V3
- Blog Roll and Blog Post Design V1
- Blog Roll and Blog Post Design Reviews and Rounds of Revisions * V2, V3